Monday, June 20, 2011

Beauty

Just a few tidbits today, I thought I focus a bit more on beauty because beauty and fashion go hand-in-hand. First off, I love this photo of Blake Lively. She always looks pretty but on this occasion here hair is a stand-out feature. I love the messy side-pony with fishtail plaits. I tried doing fishtail plaits on myself and it will take a lot of practice (and longer hair) to perfect.


Also, if you're keen to give it a try, I found this girl's video is the most helpful:



Next, we all know Emma Watson is stunning, possibly even more so with her shorter locks. So I thought I'd post this pic of her on the cover of Vogue. I love the look of a stained lip, it's a dramatic look which suits winter and current trends so well.


Lastly, a bit of  product promotion. I usually don't like to acknowledge my bad skin but I had to mention this. Since I started using Neutrogena Acne Stress Control cleanser my skin has been amazingly clear. I've always had imperfect skin and it got worse after high school (much to my dismay) and also especially while I was using Implanon. Now I've switched to the Pill, which has improved my skin somewhat, but I believe the Neutrogena is doing all the work. It's a creamy cleanser with a bit of menthol in it, so is wonderfully refreshing. Because my face is being kept clear of pimples, my skin has time to relax and heal many years worth of acne scarring and blemishes. Neutrogena aren't paying my to say this, but seriously, go buy this cleanser. 


1 comment:

  1. skin tip noted! must. buy. neutrogena.
    p.s - emma watson is so beyond beautiful. and I'm also loving the stained lip!

    ReplyDelete