Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New pics and op-shop goodies.

Heyo, yes it's been a while but I am happy to report I have some new photos/outfits to show. The setting is far less exciting than I imagined (behold, my loungeroom), but I was struck by late night/early morning motivation. Here are the results:

T-shirt from Supre, skirt, shoes and belt from Salvos.

Tank from Salvos, skirt from Factorie.

Shirt from Jay Jays, necklace is a hand-me-down from Aunty.

Shirt from Jay Jays, pants (with matching belt worn as a necktie) from Primark, shoes from eBay, belt from Salvos.

Vest from eBay, skirt from Savers.

New watch from Live and wristband borrowed from my sister.

2 comments:

  1. You may well be the most incredibly attractive and fashionable person I've ever met!!!

    Btw, I have shown your blog off to many a person in M-Town!!

    Btw, btw. Photo four is beautiful =)

    X. Boots =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw, thank you so much. You sure know how to make a girl feel good about herself. Hope all is well. :) xx

    ReplyDelete