Monday, February 6, 2012

Burgundy jeans

Quick post today, I know I've been terribly lazy as a blogger and fashion enthusiast. I made a purchase on Thursday that I have never been happier with - burgundy jeans! I spotted the jeans at Jay Jays for $30, tried them on, perfect fit, got up to the counter and found out they were 25% off! So I paid a measly $22.45.

They are a lighter, redder burgundy than your regular burgundy, and finish just at the ankle (or maybe they are meant to sit higher and my legs are too short...) The fit is fantastic, and I am considering buying a second pair in the same colour or navy. I would love if they came in forest green!


Worn with my op shop navy blazer, silk sleeveless shirt from Forever 21 and newly purchased nude heels from Betts.



 Still rocking the pink ends, but not sure what colour to go next or just to dye it a regular colour. Perhaps a nice golden tinted brown to keep it fairly natural. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment