Monday, December 5, 2011

Celeb style

You may or may not know, but I am a huge fan of Go Fug Yourself. The writers/creators are average-chicks-turned-internet-goddesses Jessica and Heather and they are comic geniuses when it comes to analysing celebrity outfits. The reason I'm explaining this is because I've taken a few photos from the site of celeb outfits which were not looked upon favourably by the Fug Girls, but are "A-ok" in my books.

China Chow
I am loving the "new floral" trend which focuses on bold, colourful floral prints (think Mary Katrantzou and this lovely Hawaiian print by Stella McCartney) instead of the classic tea rose prints. I love the quirky, cape design of this top (dress?). Personally, I wouldn't have teamed this outfit with snakeskin pumps, rather some fuschia wedges or even some basic nude heels. 


Sarah Jessica Parker
There are times when SJP gets it oh so right, and there are times when she gets it oh so wrong. This is one of the times she got it very right. The look is feminine and fun, I love the messy half-up do and white pointy heels. This  is an outfit I would enjoy wearing, as it seems to be comfortable but still classy.


Kate Moss
Call me crazy, but I actually like this look. Heather, of Go Fug Yourself, said she doesn't think Kate Moss "walks on fashion water" but I have to disagree. Kate can pretty much get away with anything, even if it is a fishnet dress with velvet cuffs and hem. I like the simplicity of her hair and a stand-out red lipstick. Shine on, you crazy diamond.


Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment