Thursday, March 10, 2011

2010 awesomeness

  

This is an old favourite bought in early 2010. It's loose and stripey and wonderful. Found at Edwardstown Salvos for about $5. Looks great tied up with a black maxi skirt, high-waited shorts or black jeans. I usually wear it with chunky heels/boots and dramatic eye make-up or dark red lipstick. So Frenchy, so chic. 


In late 2010 I visited the US (among many, many other places). Found this little gem in a Hollywood vintage shop for $10 (btw - all the best stuff can be found in Hollywood op-shops). I love wearing it with all types of denim for a bit of a cowboy/salute-to-all-things-American look.



I picked this up for $5 at Treasure Island Music Festival in San Francisco. The guy running the stall had ana amazing array of sarcastic and nerdy t-shirts. Had to cut the sleeves and the neckline to make it fit better.


I don't think Americans realise how amazing it is to shop in their country. When traveling through the US/Canada, Rachel and I became BFFs with Forever 21, H&M and Urban Outfitters. This little number came from Forever 21 in NY (East Village or SoHo or something) and I paid about $24.95 (I think). It's such a perfect fit, the fake leather waistband can get a little sweaty in summer, but I'm not one to complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment